- Mail physical, preferably handwritten, communications- thank yous, reminders
- Use paper invitations for events instead of just Evites
- Send birthday and holiday cards
- Make phone calls instead of sending emails
- Deliver items in person
- Follow up phone calls with customers or clients after purchases or services
- Get to know your customers personally
- Communicate with your downline regularly (direct sales)
- Schedule one-on-one appointments with new contacts
While the ease of the internet can be a great business aid, it can never fully replace the value of face time. Relationships will not flourish without a personal connection.
What else do you do to keep it personal? Leave a comment to share your idea.